I am a licensed architect in the state of Illinois. I have 20 years experience in the Architecture and Planning industry. My areas of expertise are in construction document production (Autodesk Revit and AutoCAD) and building / zoning code review. I have a strong interest in sustainable design and Building Information Modeling. I am an active member on Habitat for Humanity's Board of Directors, their construction planning and site selection team. I also volunteer on Habitat's construction site.
• Licensed Architect (Illinois)
• LEED AP (Building Design and Construction)
• Autodesk Revit Architecture Certified Professional
• Autodesk AutoCAD Certified Professional
• State of Illinois Capital Development Board Project Manager