I have extensive exposure to a wide variety of professional practices and project types and sizes, encompassing various business models and client relationships.
I continue to demonstrate a thorough knowledge of CADD and BIM practices and technology and their practical integration with the modern professional practice of architecture.
Professional Skill Development:
• Presentation of BIM technologies and practices to national and international audiences, including Japan, Norway, and the Netherlands
• Management of IFC export/import support development for Vectorworks Architect
• Collaboration with other software developers supporting BIM workflows and interoperability between products, including the use of Industry Foundation Classes (IFC)
• Development of "openBIM" messaging and implementation for Nemetschek Vectorworks, Inc.
• Research of BIM processes and workflows for further development of tools and features in Vectorworks Architect
• Management of CADD and BIM technologies in an architectural practice
• Development of office standards for the use of CADD and BIM technologies, as well as, general technology use.
• Management of general software and hardware resources in an architectural practice
• Direct client interaction and guidance through the design process
• Production of design and construction documents and specifications
• Collaboration with design consultants
• Construction administration and observation of different project types and scales