Project Delivery

View Only

Community HTML

Teamwork on construction site

Quick Links

Who we are

The AIA Project Delivery Knowledge Community (PD) promotes the architect’s leadership role in all project delivery methods by assembling and distributing knowledge and best practices for a variety of project delivery methods, e.g. design-build (DB), integrated project deliveries (IPD), and public-private partnerships (P3).

2023 Events

- PD Symposium 2023 - now available on-demand!
PD Forum at A'23 - plus other A'23 sessions on PD

• 1.  update to Section 179D

Posted 08-16-2022 08:23 PM

Many of you have received my Green Tax Incentive Compendium in the past - the July 2022 version is at the link below.

https://www.polsinelli.com/jerome-l-garciano/publications

I am currently UPDATING the Green Tax Incentive Compendium to include the numerous changes to the energy tax credit and other clean technology tax incentives in the Climate Bill enacted TODAY.  One key change impacting designers is the update to Section 179D allowing non-profit project owners to transfer the tax benefit to designers.

Connect and email me if you'd like to like to receive this AUGUST 2022 UPDATE and I'll send it to you.

Jerome Garciano

Shareholder

jgarciano@polsinelli.com

One International Place
    Suite 3900
    Boston, MA 02110

Polsinelli PC, Polsinelli LLP in California

polsinelli.com

This electronic mail message contains CONFIDENTIAL information which is (a) ATTORNEY - CLIENT PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATION, WORK PRODUCT, PROPRIETARY IN NATURE, OR OTHERWISE PROTECTED BY LAW FROM DISCLOSURE, and (b) intended only for the use of the Addressee(s) named herein. If you are not an Addressee, or the person responsible for delivering this to an Addressee, you are hereby notified that reading, copying, or distributing this message is prohibited. If you have received this electronic mail message in error, please reply to the sender and take the steps necessary to delete the message completely from your computer system.