Healthcare Design Awards 2022
Submissions due on March 15 by 5pm ET
The Healthcare Design Awards showcase the best of healthcare building design, healthcare planning and healthcare design-oriented research. The awards highlight the trends of healthcare facilities and the future direction of these facilities. Projects should exhibit conceptual strength that solve aesthetic, civic, urban, and social concerns as well as the requisite functional and sustainability concerns associated with a healthcare setting.
- Category A: Built: Less than $25 million (construction cost)
- Category B: Built: More than $25 million (construction cost)
- Category C: Renovations/Remodeled: Primarily built within existing hospital or clinical space or adaptive reuse of an existing building to a healthcare use.
- Category D: Unbuilt: Must be commissioned for compensation by a client with the authority and intention to build.
- Category E: Innovations in planning and design research, built and unbuilt.
- Category F: Master planning urban design for healthcare settings.