Looking for a central resource for insulation? We would like to make the AIA Community aware of the newly launched Insulation Institute, a new resource for builders, architects and code officials to be able to quickly find
factual knowledge about fiberglass and mineral wool insulation — which
accounts for insulation in nearly 90% of U.S. homes.
The Insulation Institute (www.InsulationInstitute.org) provides on-trend information about fiberglass and mineral wool insulation products. Insulation Institute was created by NAIMA (North American Insulation Manufacturers Association) as a central gathering place for all building products professionals and users.
We invite you to view more and encourage you to leverage the content and stylized packaged insights available on the site.
The industry focused data and visualization materials includes the following content:
● Fact Sheets
● Frequent Blog Posts
● Latest Industry Insights
The Insulation Institute also features a panel of industry experts who will contribute to the blog as well as future webinars.
• JR Babineau, building scientist for Johns Manville
• Clarke Berdan II, R&D leader for Owens Corning
• Rocky Boyer, North American manager, Energy Design Centre for Roxul, Inc.
• Charles Cottrell, vice president, technical services for (NAIMA)
• Lucas Hamilton, manager, building science applications for CertainTeed Corp.
• Scott Miller, director of sustainability for Knauf Insulation
• Jim Shriver, principal, Shriver Consulting (formerly director of technical services for Thermafiber, Inc.)
• Tyler Stuettgen, R&D director for Guardian Insulation
Please join us on LinkedIn and follow us on Twitter @knowinsulation to stay up to date on fiberglass and mineral wool news.
Insulation Institute does not sell products or refer contractors. Please see the NAIMA member directory for a list of our manufacturer members and the products they sell. They can also direct you to tradespeople and distributors in your local area.
#TechnicalDesignforBuildingPerformance #AcademyofArchitectureforHealth #FactSheets #InteriorArchitectureKnowledgeCommunity