Please be patient as our interactive map loads.
To enlarge the map, please use the arrows at the bottom right to expand the visual. For definitions, please scroll down below the interactive map.
AAH Component: A local organization of architects, designers, students, academics and health care related professionals. Each AAH component aims to address unique issues related to healthcare architecture and operations and to provide opportunities for the exchange of ideas, networking, concerns, successes, failures, resources, and more. AAH components can be found in various locations throughout the country and are organized in different capacities. To discover more about a specific component:
- Click on the region of interest.
- Refer to the Region + Committee Lead or the Information on Local Component.
Region + Committee Lead: Each Region is color-coded on the map. Each Region has leader(s) that represent their region on the Regional and International Initiatives Committee (RIIC). These representatives are generally responsible for the following tasks:
Do you have any questions or suggestions? Would you like to get more involved in this committee? Contact the leader(s) of your region; we are here to help Academy for Architecture on Health members connect with one another.
- To stay in touch with the components, if they exist, in their region.
- To provide assistance when needed, to members in their region, to enhance the RIIC mission.
- To maintain an active database of regional contacts and activities.
- To enhance collaborative efforts between and among regional and international AAH members.