2016 submissions are open for the AIA/TAP Innovation Awards Program
Technology innovations touch every aspect of our lives, and they are at the center of some of the most exciting advancements in architecture. AIA’s Technology in Architectural Practice Knowledge Community teams with some of the most important technology leaders to offer this award, which showcases the intersection of data and design.
Collaboration with the Construction Contact Administration KC for 2016, further expands the reach of innovation in the project delivery and management process.
- Open to everyone
- Submissions by jury members or by any firm or organization of which they are members or have a substantial interest are not permitted.
- All entries must receive permissions from owners and other team members and acknowledge that permission as part of the submission
Deadline & fees
The deadline for submission completion is August 29, 2016 before 5:00 pm Eastern.
Below is the list of submission entry fees. All entry fees are non-refundable:
- Members: $350.00 for each entry
- Nonmembers: $500.00 for each entry
- Academic Institutions: $100.00 for each entry
For more information on the submission process and guidelines, click here.
View past recipients
2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005.