Historic Resources Committee

Please ask your Senators to sign on to the Historic Preservation Funding Letter

• 1.  Please ask your Senators to sign on to the Historic Preservation Funding Letter

Posted 03-21-2015 11:58 AM
    (Oops...spelling correction!)

I hope the links remain active in the email below so that you  can take action most easily. If not, try pasting the link I placed at the bottom of this message in your browser. I apologize if you have already received this request.

Thank you so much for asking your Member of Congress to support funding for historic preservation earlier this week. As a result of your efforts 102 Representatives signed onto the Appropriations Committee letter. Now as the attention turns to the Senate we need you to voice your support one more time. Please ask your Senators to sign on to the Historic Preservation Funding Letter (attached). The deadline for legislators to sign this letter is Wednesday, March 25.

The Senate letter, authored by Senators Kirsten Gillibrand (NY) and Ben Cardin (MD), reinforces the points made in the House version of the letter and is an additional step to ensuring the continuation of vital historic preservation programs.

Please act one more time by telling your Senators to sign on to the letter in support of historic preservation funding by March 25.

TAKE ACTION NOW

The AIA Advocacy Team
    govaffs@aia.org

https://app3.vocusgr.com/WebPublish/controller.aspx?SiteName=AIA&Definition=ViewIssue&IssueID=9121&Login=a9u%2fdmtVt%2fEz1HO05jEFPypMKrSdvVzLeeEXoV9nwdqIVDaF2vQXg4uSe5pcEiL%2b

-------------------------------------------
    James Malanaphy AIA
    Principal
    James J. Malanaphy III, AIA
    Saint Paul MN
    -------------------------------------------
    AIA24 HRC luncheon Thursday 6 / 12:00 -2 pm