Be a Speaker
Thank you for your interest in speaking at WFX Dallas, October 2-4, 2013. Please review the application guidelines before submitting your session proposal(s) via the link at the bottom of the page.
Worship Facilities Conference & Expo (WFX) is the largest educational event for churches who are seeking to increase the impact of their ministries through their facilities, technology and people. Presented by Church Production, Worship Facilities and Worship Designer magazines, WFX offers conference sessions on everything from architectural design and fundraising to mixing sound and utilizing social networking. WFX attendees include Senior and Executive Pastors, Business Administrations, Building Committee Members, Facilities Managers, Technical Directors, Tech Team Members, Worship Leaders and more.
WFX welcomes proposed sessions in any of our primary content areas:
- Audio, Video & Lighting
- Building Design & Financing
- Facilities Management
- Leadership & Management
- Social & Online Media
- Youth & Children’s Ministry
A Few Things to Remember When Drafting Your Session Proposal
- BE UNIQUE - Try not to repeat/be too similar to other sessions that have already been presented at WFX (we like to offer new sessions every year in addition to "the basics"). To double check, please click here to look at the schedule from last year (you can filter by topic of interest at the top to help narrow your search).
- BE DETAILED - Remember that not only are judges looking at this but also, it will be the session description that is posted for attendees to see when selecting their sessions. Make sure to include things like topics covered, why this is relevant to churches, and why churches need to learn about this topic, etc.
- BE CLEVER & FUN - Judges read a lot of submissions - make yours stand out!
- MULTIPLE IDEAS = MULTIPLE PROPOSALS - Remember that you can submit as many proposals as you like, so if you have multiple session ideas, submit each one as a separate proposal.
Submission Deadline: February 15, 2013
Notification of Acceptance: mid-April 2013
Event Dates: October 2-4, 2013
In order to effectively market the Worship Facilities Conference & Expo program, WFX requires that all presenters submit their presentation, biography, headshot and conference handouts to the Conference Director by the specified deadlines. WFX reserves the right to edit content for consistency and style. WFX must be contacted in the event of a change or substitution as soon as possible. All changes and/or substitutions must be approved by WFX.
All speakers are provided with complimentary full conference registration to the Worship Facilities Conference & Expo program and exhibit floor. One additional full conference pass will be available for a colleague to use. Other registration discounts may be available to pass along to colleagues. Speakers will be admitted into a lounge provided exclusively for their use. WFX will also connect speakers interested in publicity opportunities with media representatives attending the event.
Unfortunately, the conference program cannot subsidize the expenses of all its presenters. Proposals from church staff will be considered for some travel support, if available.
Submitting Your Proposal(s)
All session proposals must be submitted via the online form on or before Friday, February 15, 2013. WFX encourages you to submit multiple proposals if there are multiple topics on which you are qualified to speak, however, each proposal must be submitted SEPARATELY in order to be considered.
SUBMIT YOUR PROPOSAL NOW (Submission Deadline is Friday, February 15, 2013)
For the online submission form, please click here.
Questions? Contact Alexandra Kiefer, firstname.lastname@example.org, 508-663-1500 x298.