Marc Manack, AIA
Cleveland Ohio / Fayetteville Arkansas
Marika Snider, AIA
Linda Reeder, AIA
Linda Reeder Architecture, LLC
New Haven, CT
Jean Dufresne, AIA
Space Architects & Planners
Carolyn Adams, AIA
Carolyn Cole Adams Architect PLLC
The Small Projects Practitioners (SPP) Advisory Group seeks a volunteer(s) to redesign and administer the SPP website located on AIA.org. The SPP hopes to increase readership and connect with other Knowledge Communities through development of a more relevant and accessible website. The new design should reflect a progressive, visual, cohesive and strongly recognizable identity.
- Propose and implement new design for SPP website in coordination with the Advisory Group and AIA staff
- Make updates to website based on content provided by the AG including weekly Tips and quarterly SPP Journal
- Suggest additional content to increase readership and connect with other Knowledge Communities
- Website and graphic design experience
- Strong graphic skills
- Proficiency in HTML and CSS
- Excellent communication skills
- Blogging experience (preferred)
One or more individuals may collaborate for the website design, but a single person will be designated as the webmaster and expected to continue to maintain the website for at least one year.
The anticipated time commitment is 10 hours monthly to maintain the site plus 4 hours quarterly for the journal.
Please email a letter of interest summarizing your qualifications and links to work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org, with “SPP Webmaster” in the subject line. Students and associate AIA members encouraged to apply.