Complete your AIA KnowledgeNet profile by December 12, 2012 at 12:00 pm Eastern Time and submit the entry form via email to be entered to win one 16GB iPad2 with Wi-Fi. Learn how the points add up to complete your profile on the FAQ page.
Completing your profile is as easy as 1, 2, 3!
- You start out with up to 30 points, of the 100 points you need to complete your profile, based on the information the AIA already has in the database.
- First, get a jump start on completing your profile by directly importing your LinkedIn profile. Look for the “Update your information from LinkedIn®” link on your profile page.
- The import includes your photo; your biography; your job and school histories; your honors and awards. (That’s worth up to 55 points!)
- Don’t have a LinkedIn Profile? Just enter the information directly into your profile.
- Next, list your professional specialties, affiliations, and interests. (That’s worth up to 30 points!)
Double Your Chances
by Contributing Content to the Site!
Once your profile is complete, add five (5) pieces of content to the site and enter a second time. Eligible content includes blog entries, discussion forum posts, and library entries. Upload five pieces of content by December 12, 2012 at 12:00 pm Eastern Time and submit a second entry form via email.
Blogs: View Latest | Create New
Discussion Forum Posts: View Latest | Create New
Library Entries: View Latest | Create New
How do I know my profile is complete and if I have contributed content?
When you are signed into AIA KnowledgeNet, your welcome box in the upper right corner will display “Complete Your Profile” until it is complete. After that it will display “Update Your Profile”. When you view your profile you will see all blog entries, discussion forum posts, and library entries you have contributed.
I completed my profile and contributed content before September 10, 2012. Can I enter?
Absolutely! But you must submit the entry form via email and submit a second entry form via email.
Other ways to get noticed on the AIA KnowledgeNet homepage
and on your profile.
Your contributions count! As you post blog entries, reply to discussion forum messages, and share material in the libraries, you earn points. The top contributors to the site are recognized on the homepage. Once you earn 999 points, you will have a Top Contributor ribbon added to your profile. *Learn how many points you need to reach each level and more ways you can earn points.