Thursday, October 18, 2012, 1:00 PM - 2:15 PM (Eastern Time (US & Canada))
AIA Practice Management Knowledge Community continues a free Webinar series this month with an in-depth look at the dreaded five letter word--SALES. This webinar will explore Business Development Planning and best practices for measuring your firm’s success and will include results from a survey conducted during registration for this event.
1.25 AIA/CEH are available for this webinar. Register Today!
The fiscal year is almost over and as firms begin to set their sights on the New Year, we must ask ourselves, “What is our business development (sales) plan?” With time being short and money being shorter, the new fiscal year brings with it both challenges and opportunities. The economy continues to pose challenges for many firms, but new emerging markets, new funding mechanisms and changes in policies also represent new opportunities!
Participants have the opportunity to inform the presentation by completing a brief online survey prior to the webinar.
This session is designed to examine:
1) The need for Business Development Planning.
2) Best practices in strategic / business development planning.
3) Responding to what has changed from a buyer perspective.
4) Metrics used to assess your effectiveness.
Attendees will be able to:
- Understand the value of business development planning.
- How your business development plan supports your firm’s business objectives
- Articulate the return on investment in developing a sales culture
- Learn what are other participants are doing (or not doing) and the BD challenges they face
Presenters: Karen Compton, Principal, A3K Consulting
Moderator: Scott Kuehn, AIA, PMKC Advisory Group Member
To learn more about other PMKC activities please visit the Practice Management webpage.