How to View the “APP” Resources by Category
- Log into KnowledgeNet using your AIA.org account. If you are not already a member of SFRT on Knowledge Net, be sure update your AIA.org Account first to join.
- Navigate to “Resource Library” on the SFRT community site.
- Click “View Entire Resource Library.”
- Expand the “Architectural Practice Primer” folder using the plus symbol located next to the folder title.
- Click on any of the sub-folders to view content filed in each of the “APP” categories.
Click here to go directly to the Resource Library.
How to Upload a Resource to the “APP”
- Log into KnowledgeNet using your AIA.org account. If you are not already a member of SFRT on KnowledgeNet, be sure update your AIA.org Account first to join.
- Navigate to “Resource Library” on the SFRT Homepage.
- Click “Add a Document.”
- Fill out the following information:
- Title – enter a title for your library entry.
- Description – enter a brief description of your library entry.
- Library – select Small Firm Round Table. **This will default to the Small Firm Round Table Library if you are adding a file from the SFRT community site.
- Folder – select the folder in which your library entry should be listed. **This will place your entry into the appropriate cateogry in the APP. If you are not sure which category your resource should be placed, select the "Miscellaneous" folder.
- Entry Type – for a typical file type (Word, PDF, etc.), select “Standard File Upload.”
- Owner – this field allows you to enter the name of another member if you which to credit someone else as the file owner.
- Click “Next.”
- Upload Your Files – the primary page for attaching files to a Library Entry. Users can upload up to 10 files at once. Additional "browse" fields can be displayed by clicking the "Add another file" link above the browse fields. Users who want to skip the Describe Your Files and Tag Your Entry pages can select "Finish" or can proceed by clicking "Next" as desired.
- Describe Your Files – these optional fields the page to reorder the file display, locally rename files and provide additional description information.
- Tag Your Entry – allows tags and keywords to be selected. Users can define their own tags for easy searching within the entire resource library.
- View Document – displayed as confirmation of successful entry creation.