Clemson University School of Nursing presents the
INTERNATIONAL NURSING CONFERENCE FOR EXCELLENCE IN HEALTHCARE DESIGN: LOCAL TO GLOBAL RESEARCH, DESIGN, AND SOLUTIONS
July 12-14, 2020
Clemson University Nursing building 605 Grove Road, Greenville, SC 29605
You are invited to submit an abstract to the Inaugural International Nursing Conference for Excellence in Healthcare Design sponsored by the Clemson University School of Nursing. The tracks are: measuring outcomes, patient experience, healthy work environment, and innovation and design. For any of these tracks authors may submit a case study, an evidenced-based project, a non-research methods paper, a quality improvement project, innovation project, research study, or a product case studies project * through the Innovation and Design track.
The purpose of this conference is to:
• Disseminate new knowledge obtained through research related to the effect of healthcare design on patient and family, provider, and organizational outcomes
• Identify best practices for nurse leadership in healthcare design
• Stimulate innovation in healthcare design
• Encourage interprofessional collaboration and engagement
• Identify opportunities for nurse and patient/family input into safety improvements in healthcare design
• Foster an inclusive platform for specialty design settings (global health, military health, integrative health, etc.) that expands and supports the role of nurse leaders in the design of specific specialty practices
Eligibility for abstract submission:
• Current study or project (within last 3 years).
• Studies or projects that are still in progress (not implemented or without results/outcomes) will be considered for poster presentations only.
• Podium presenters may also submit their study/project as a poster if desired.
• All presenters must register for the conference separately.
• All presenters will be responsible for all their own expenses related to the conference.
Extended: abstracts due January 31, 2020
The conference will include poster and podium presentations as well as interactive sessions. For more information about abstract submissions, please visit www.bitly/nursing-conference.