Fall 2019 Architectural Awards
A celebration of excellence in education design
Submissions due: June 21, 2019
Open to all types of learning spaces
- Received by 50,000+ K-12, higher education and design professionals. including all members of the Association for Learning Environments (A4LE) and the Society for College and University Planners (SCUP).
- Blind juried by an AIA-CAE recommended panel of clients, architects, and academics
- Grand Prize, Citation of Excellence and Honorable Mention winners receive double exposure!
- Distributed at ED Spaces and A4LE LearningScapes
- Published: October 1, 2019