A DECADE OF DIALOGUE: Translating National Trends Regionally
2019 AIA-AAH South Atlantic Region (SAR) Chautauqua 10.0
Mint Museum Uptown at Levine Center for the Arts // August 23, 2019
The theme of the conference this year will focus on the impact of healthcare consolidation and closures nation-wide and the current and future ramifications to these trends locally, within our Region.
These are the questions we hope to explore through the following sessions:
• Health system consolidation and other national trends occurring in our region.
• What major healthcare systems need from their design professionals.
• The value of shared discovery: Benchmarking tools for architects and clients.
• Demystifying Post Occupancy Evaluation.
• Panel Discussion: The potential impacts of national trends on healthcare design within our region.
The 10th Annual South Atlantic Regional Architecture + Health Chautauqua is supported by the Academy of Architecture for Health (AAH), a knowledge community of the American Institute of Architects (AIA).