This program explains why increased forest protection and improved stewardship are key to addressing the climate crisis and reducing the embodied carbon of wood products — and how the green building movement can help.
- Forests’ role in combatting climate change
- Is increased wood use and mass timber construction beneficial or detrimental?
- Forest carbon: what it is, how it works and why it determines the real carbon footprint of wood products
- Climate-friendlier forestry and practical wood procurement strategies to promote it
- Illegally logged and traded wood products: the climate connection + a new and innovative approach to avoiding illegal wood in building construction