The Committee on Architecture for Education (CAE) is a large and active group of architects and allied professionals concerned with the quality and design of all types of educational, cultural, and recreational facilities.
For the first time ever, three CAE chapters, AIA Baltimore, AIA DC, and AIA Northern Virginia, are joining forces as a coalition to bring you an event entitled, Equity in Public Schools: Supporting our Communities through School Design, on June 2nd at 12-1:30 PM EST. All are welcome!
This event will focus on:
Moderator: Jenine Kotob, AIA – Northern Virginia CAE Co-Chair
– Dr. Gregory C. Hutchings, Jr., Superintendent, Alexandria City Public Schools
– Cyndi Smith, Director of Facilities Design and Construction, Baltimore City Public Schools
– Dr. Alicia J. Hart, Executive Director of Facilities and Operations, Alexandria City Public Schools
– Erika Gulick, Director of Capital Programs, Planning, and Design, Alexandria City Public Schools
– Jason Washington, Director of Public-Private Partnerships Program, Prince George's County Public Schools
For special accommodations to this event, please contact Olivia Miles, AIA Baltimore Communications at firstname.lastname@example.org AIA LU | HSW