Life on the Outside: Architects outside of Traditional Practice
EPISODE 3: Interview with AIA CAFM Advisory Group (AG) Past Chair, Casey Martin (Chevron) and Theodore (Ted) J. Weidner, Associate Professor of Engineering Practice of Construction Engineering and Management (Purdue University) Episode 3 features an in-depth interview with Ted Weidner, Associate Professor of Engineering Practice of Construction Engineering and Management of Purdue University. Ted shares his experience in alternative career paths following his degree in architecture and his insights on the value the owner’s architect brings to the table. >>view podcast
The AIA Corporate Architects and Facility Management (CAFM)
Knowledge Community consists of architects working within and for businesses
Our mission is to share expertise in the strategic, tactical,
and operational activities of real property and facilities management in order
to deliver value to the owners we represent.
I hope you all noticed this afternoons email from 2018 AIA President Carl Elefante and AIA CEO Robert Ivy inviting you to an AIA post-election briefing conference call. The call will be ...
Greetings AIA CAFM-ators! I could really use your help! Teradyne, the semi-conductor corporation I work for (& sometimes against), is seeking to benchmark peer companies around the riveting topic of Facilities ...
1. Login using your email address and password.
2. Customize your profile and preferences.
3. Adjust your notification settings - go to Discussions, select on My Subscriptions.
4. Start a conversation - post a message in one of the community discussion forums.
5. Start networking - go to the Directory and Find a Contact to connect with.
6. Join the AIA or renew your membership - go to Join | Renew | Learn About More Benefits.