Please join AIA in this live webinar on October 13, which includes a panel discussion on social justice.
Design Excellence and Practice: Leading in Uncertain Times
2020 has been a year of changing perspectives, which has foundational implications for how you approach your work, your business, and the needs of our communities.
Join us October 13 for a fast-paced live course that redefines design excellence through the lens of COVID-19, climate change, and the importance of social justice and equity in the profession. Through provocative discussions with leaders in equity, climate action, and health, you'll learn how to reassess design excellence, lead a thriving practice, and increase your value and relevance with clients in this new normal.
· Antoine Bryant, Assoc. AIA | Moody Nolan
· Lisa Cholmondeley, AIA | Gensler
· Andrew Ibrahim, MD | HOK
· Laura Lesniewski, AIA | BNIM
· Marc Mondor, AIA | evolveEA
· Staci Nesbitt, AIA | GGA Architects
· Rosa Sheng, FAIA | SmithGroup
· Ed Soltero, FAIA | Arizona State University
· Liz York, FAIA | Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
· Michael Strogoff, FAIA, Strogoff Consulting
Michael Strogoff, FAIA
Strogoff Consulting, Inc.
ownership transitions . mergers & acquisitions . practice management . leadership development . talent placement
This message sent by Strogoff Consulting, Inc., may contain information that is privileged or confidential and is intended exclusively for the person(s) to whom it is addressed. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately and delete this message from your system.