Skip to main content (Press Enter).
Skip auxiliary navigation (Press Enter).
Code of Conduct
Add a New Discussion Post
Skip main navigation (Press Enter).
on this day
between these dates
Healthcare Design Awards
Summer Leadership Summit
Scholarships, Fellowships, Awards
Webinar Resources & Archives
Post a Message
Share a File
Other Member Groups
Healthcare Design Expo and Conference
Saturday, November 11 - Tuesday, November 14, 2017
Registration is open! Early rates end Saturday, September 30.
Devoted to how the design of responsibly built environments directly impacts the safety, operation, clinical outcomes, and financial success of healthcare facilities, both now and into the future, this healthcare design show highlights best practices and top healthcare design products. With over 3,600 participants at the Healthcare Design Expo & Conference, the show is the industry’s best-attended event. Attendees have the opportunity to earn continuing education credits, network with peers, discuss best practices, view innovative design products, and influence the direction of the industry as it advances into the future.
Top reasons to attend HCD:
New Research and Case Studies
– The Healthcare Design Expo & Conference boasts more than 100
providing the latest research, trends, and strategies in healthcare design and operations.
Multiple Educational Tracks on a Variety of Topics
– featured topics of interest such as Advancing Patient Safety, Post Occupancy Evaluations, and Employing New Technologies.
Networking Events & Opportunities
– Connect with industry leaders from around the country at the numerous opportunities available, including association programs, networking events, and on the exhibit floor.
Find New Products & Services
– The vast Healthcare Design Expo & Conference Exhibit Hall features hundreds of providers giving live demonstrations of innovative healthcare design products and services that support the design of the hospital or clinic environment.
Top Industry Speakers
– The Healthcare Design Expo & Conference’s keynote speakers are consistently some of the leading voices and minds in healthcare and design.
Renowned Facility Tours
– A favorite among attendees are the tours, which provide an opportunity to view first-hand leading healthcare facilities
Comprehensive CEU Program
– Attendees have the opportunity to earn CEUs from a variety of organizations, including AIA, IDCEC, EDAC, and continuing nurse education.
Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center
Download to Your Calendar
©2017 The American Institute of Architects
Powered by Higher Logic
Add a tag
User Tags may not contain the following characters: @ # $ & :