Wednesday, April 25, 2012, 4:30 PM - 6:00 PM (Eastern Time (US & Canada))
This session is co-sponsored by BIMForum, COAA and AIA TAP. It will present the five AIA TAP 2012 BIM Award winners in Category B (Process Innovation Using BIM), competing for the 2012 Professionals' Choice BIM Award. Following presentations by each of the teams, both online webinar attendees as well as those in attendance in San Antonio real-time, will vote for the Professionals' Choice BIM Award winner.
The winner will be announced at 6:30pm ET (immediately following the webinar). Find out the winner by following @AIA_TAP on Twitter and engage in the conversation by using #AIATAP.
Attendees will earn 1.00 CEH
*Note the webinar will be open 15 minutes prior for accessing the site and logistics, so that the webinar can begin at 3:30pm CT Sharp.
- Learn and discover award winning team dynamics, the people and process side of BIM and its influence on architectural practice
- Identify what BIM is, and what its future could be, based on lessons learned from eight years of AIA TAP BIM awards
- Recognize how sustainability can be enhanced and enabled using BIM
- Identify the interface between BIM and Integrated Project Delivery (IPD) and Process Improvement
Moderators and Hosts
Stephen Hagan, FAIA (Moderator)|Calvin Kam AIA PhD | Tony Rinella Assoc. AIA
Professional Choice BIM Award Presentations
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Patient Care Pavilion
- Edith Green-Wendell Wyatt Federal Building Modernization
- Institute for Systems Biology
- Maricopa County South Court Tower
- Warrior in Transition Barracks - Fort Carson, CO
Test Your Connection
Have trouble attending a webinar in the past? Now you can test your connection with a GoToWebinar representative. http://support.citrixonline.com/en_US/GoToMeeting/help_files/GTM140010?title=Test+Your+GoToMeeting+Connection
View the Presentation On-Demand
You can download a copy of the presentation and the Q&A and view the video recording (when available) at http://network.aia.org/Resources/ViewDocument/?DocumentKey=78bb4c9a-4e89-4df1-9b18-60399829fe85. Continuing Education Hours are only offered during the live event.
Report AIA Continuing Education
Attendees will earn 1.00 CEH. At the end of the webinar, a link to a survey will be provided. All attendees at each site submit one form: 1) page one: webinar survey and 2) page two: CES report form. The survey must be completed within 24 hours of the webinar. AIA members and IDP record holders will have their credit recorded within 48 hours of the webinar. All attendees will be prompted to download a certificate of completion at the end of the survey.
Please send your questions, comments and feedback to: email@example.com.