32+ years professional experience in architecture.
Licensed, registered architect in multiple states throughout the USA.
324 building projects.
$862.54 M constructed project value.
9.12 M sf of space designed.
AIA Design Award of Excellence for a project designed in FL.
Projects featured in Architecture, Florida Architect, House With A View book and multiple magazines.
Worked with apprentice of Frank Lloyd Wright.
Energy Star Partner with EPA/DOE
From a $140 million mixed-use themed shopping mall in Kuwait City, to being Architect of Record on half of Jurassic Park in Orlando, high school, middle school, elementary and charter school projects, to ICU/ICN, laboratories, multiple office buildings, custom residences, renovations and $350 M improvements at Miami, Orlando and Palm Beach International Airports, a large light rail project, $3B program management educational projects, design-build, Federal, State, County and Municipal work, Rand Soellner's career includes projects that touch tens of thousands of people's lives daily. He began his architectural career in 1968. He devoted his life to creating outstanding designs that satisfy client needs.
During his 4 decades of architectural experience, he has worked on multiple project types, including:
- MIXED USE FACILITIES
- EDUCATIONAL FACILITIES ($3 B+)
- OFFICE BUILDINGS (governmental, private developer, military)
- CUSTOM RESIDENCES, (numerous) featured in books & magazines throughout the USA and the world.
- MULTI-FAMILY PROJECTS (5,000+ units)
- CLUBHOUSES, EXCERSIZE FACILITIES (for hospital wellness centers and residential communities).
- SHOPPING CENTERS & MALLS (including themed "shoppertainment" facilities overseas).
- FIRE STATIONS (multiple, repeated about a dozen times, 2 bay, 3 bay).
- RESTAURANTS & CLUBS
- HOSPITAL & MEDICAL FACILITIES
- RELIGIOUS FACILITIES (including several designed for a Frank Lloyd Wright apprentice).
- THEME PARKS, NATURE CENTERS AND RECREATION FACILITIES ($214 M).
- INDUSTRIAL & MANUFACTURING PLANTS ($120 M) including potable water and sewage facilities.
- MILITARY, NASA, AIR FORCE & special purpose projects.
- AIRPORT FACILITIES ($500 M).
- FORENSIC ARCHITECTURAL services.