Custom Residential Architects Network

• 1.  Sold-out Symposium... So watch the free live stream online!

Posted 09-14-2014 04:57 PM
    This message has been cross posted to the following Discussion Forums: Housing Knowledge Community and Custom Residential Architects Network .
    -------------------------------------------
    >> Courtesy of Houzz.com

We're excited to announce that AIA, Houzz and CRAN have joined together to extend the sold-out CRAN Symposium 2014 to practitioners around the country via live video on Houzz.com. 

View the live stream online now >>

CRAN, its members, and driving greater visibility for residential practitioners are a priority for us at Houzz, so we're pleased to make this our very first collaboration with the AIA as part of our strategic partnership.

We hope you'll share this event with your colleagues around the country so they can join your conversation on "The Architecture of Influence." It's free to any industry professional. Please ask your network to visit www.houzz.com/AIACRANSymposium

Best,

Liza Hausman
    VP, Houzz

Ann Harris
    Manager, Knowledge Communities
    Washington, DC
    CRAN March AIAU Course

• 2.  RE: Sold-out Symposium... So watch the free live stream online!

Posted 09-15-2014 10:50 AM
    Hello Ann,

The collaboration between AIA/CRAN and Houzz is great news!  Recently, they have received a bad rap from a few architects but I feel Houzz is doing us a great service.  Many clients look to them for inspiration and ultimately research for local architects.  Personally, I have been contacted and retained work directly from Houzz.com for which I am grateful. 

I look forward to meeting with them at the upcoming CRAN Symposium.

John

John Lehman AIA
    Lehman Associates, PC
    Highland MD

CRAN March AIAU Course