Add a profile of your most recent project to a library on the AIA KnowledgeNet site.
- Create a new library entry
- Add description and firm information to the project
- Upload your project photos
- Style your text using HTML code
- Link to the profile from your own website
- Update and resubmit your project profiles
STYLING YOUR TEXT
Bold my text
Create a headline
- If you would like to BOLD your text, use the tag <b> before your text and </b> after your text. This is called a "wrap".
- If you would like to create headers to segment your text (such as "Project Details", "Project Team", etc.), then you should use the <h2> before your headline and </h2> after your headline.
- <h2> HEADLINE </h2>
- <b> BOLD TEXT </b>
Residential architects may submit their project profiles to the Custom Residential Architects Network quarterly newsletter, The Chronicle, for national recognition of excellent dwellings designed by AIA members. For more information, email CRAN@aia.org