• Bachelor of Science Graduate study in Construction, Building Technology - Los Angeles Business College
• Union Carpenter, Apprenticeship through Journeymen 1968-1982.
• Continued education with hands-on experience in the construction field from 1968 to the present date, i.e.,
all phases of construction, from single family custom homes, multi-story apartment complexes, commercial
buildings, schools to industrial buildings. Roads, hillside cantilevered concrete structures.
• Bridges, pipe line irrigation, sewers, sewer work, water supply. Drainage, hillside drainage, land leveling,
earth moving, surface work, cement, cement work.
• Additional Courses completed - Moisture Control Solutions, March 16, 2006 & Moisture Control and the
Building Envelope II, August 3, 2006.
• Argumentation: The Study of Effective Reasoning, Professor David Zarefsky Northwestern University. May