One moment, processing...
Post a Message
Login to see members only content
My Contact Requests
My RSS Feeds
My Privacy Settings
Other Member Groups
Find a Contact
Add a New Library Entry
Add a New Discussion Post
My Discussion Posts
Create New Blog Entry
View All Terms
Create / Edit a Term
Call for Expression of Interest - Public Tender Liberia
Monday, December 10, 2012, 5:00 PM - 5:00 PM (Monrovia, Reykjavik)
Request for Expression of Interest
1) The Government of Liberia has received a credit from the International Development Association (IDA), and intends to apply part of the proceeds of this credit to payments under the contract for Consulting Services for the Design and Supervision of Civil Works Rehabilitation.
2) The services include amongst others the assessment, designing rehabilitation works, preparation of technical drawings & specifications, and construction tender documentation for the relevant infrastructure that will provide appropriate space for: institutional offices; hostel/lodging, training, warehouses, utilities (water, power and waste disposal) located at the Central Agricultural Research Institute (CARI) in Bong County, Liberia.
3) The Program Management Unite (PMU), acting on behalf of the Ministry of Agriculture (MOA) requires the services of a firm to undertake the Consulting Services for Design and Supervision of Civil Works Rehabilitation.
4) The Government of Liberia, represented by the Ministry of Agriculture, now invites eligible Consultants to indicate their interest in providing the required Consulting Services as described above. Interested Consultants must provide information indicating that they are suitably qualified to perform the services. The information includes but not limited to (brochures, description of similar assignments, experience in similar conditions, availability of appropriate skills among staff.). Consultant may associate to enhance their qualifications.
5) A Consultant will be selected in accordance with the procedures set our in the World Bank's Guidelines: Selection and Employment of Consultants by World Bank Borrowers, May 2004, revised October 2006). Interested consultants may obtain futher information at the address below from Monday to Friday between 8:30 am and 4:30 pm.
6) Expression of Interest must be delivered to the address below by 1700 hour (local time) on December 10, 2012.
Ministry of Agriculture
Dr. M.M. Zinnah
+231 0880 828775
Download to your calendar
Code of Conduct
©2013 The American Institute of Architects
Powered by Higher Logic's Connected Community