The U.S. Commercial Service, the exporting arm of the U.S. Department of Commerce, is pleased to offer the opportunity to let us showcase your products at the 23rd annual FOR ARCH International Building Fair (http://www.forarch.cz/2012/en/intercept.asp), September 18 - 22, 2012, in Prague, Czech Republic through our "catalog show service."
FOR ARCH is the Czech Republic's premier trade show for the building and construction market covering over 180,000 square feet, and attracting over 78,000 visitors from 15 different countries.
FOR ARCH will highlight all sectors of the building and construction market (especially "green technology") including: building materials and products; machinery and equipment; heating and cooling; alternative energy sources; electrical installation technology; security and information technology for buildings; measurement and regulation technology, equipment and tools for electrical installations/repairs; digital signage; and more.
The "catalog show service" is a low cost alternative to showcasing your products at a foreign trade show without the expense of actually attending and exhibiting at the show. Let us do the work for you. The U.S Commercial Service will have a USA pavilion at the show to highlight your business and products.
Cost of Participation: $200
Services Provided by U.S. Commercial Service to Market Your Products:
• Product literature display at the U.S. Commercial Service booth at the show.
• Results report of all the potential partners that expressed interest in your product, and all the trade leads we collect from end-users that visit our booth.
• Contact list of Czech importers and distributors interested in your sub-sector.
• Inclusion in the U.S. Commercial Service booth flyer presenting all its exhibitors.
• On-line promotion on U.S. Commercial Service web pages.
• Post-show follow-up and market information.
Deadline to Register: August 10, 2012
Registration link: https://emenuapps.ita.doc.gov/ePublic/newRegistration.jsp?SmartCode=2K3U
(Once registered, a U.S. Commercial Trade Specialist in Prague will contact you to discuss the show, services provided, expectations, and to answer any questions you may have. Payment will only be processed after you have confirmed your interest)
For more information, please contact:
Senior International Trade Specialist
U.S. Commercial Service/Las Vegas
400 South Fourth Street, Suite 250
Las Vegas, NV 89101