International Committee

• 1.  Needing volunteers to be interviewed or surveyed

Posted 02-14-2012 04:41 PM
    Hello All,
    I am working on my masters degree and writing my thesis on international practice and the globalization of architectural services.  I am needing volunteers to participate in a survey and/or interviews.  Additionally, anyone with interesting insights that they would be willing to share would be greatly appreciated.

Part of my thesis will be to provide a snapshot of the current issues and prospects of practicing in areas of the world by regions.  I then will take a closer, in-depth look at certain countries that have the most potential as a successful market.

If you are interested in participating in any of the above, please e-mail me at jkoch@law-kingdon.com and I will contact you.  I hope to begin the interviews and surveys around March 1st.

Thank you for your consideration.

-------------------------------------------
    Jeff Koch AIA
    Law/Kingdon, Inc.
    Wichita KS

• 2.  RE:Needing volunteers to be interviewed or surveyed

Posted 02-21-2012 10:27 PM

Hello Everyone,
    I want to thank those that have contacted me already.  I sent you e-mails today and will have the survey out in a week or so.  If anyone else is interested, I could still use a few more participants.

You can e-mail me at jkoch@law-kingdon.com.

Thank you for your consideration.

Jeff Koch AIA
    Law/Kingdon, Inc.
    Wichita KS

• 3.  RE:Needing volunteers to be interviewed or surveyed

Posted 03-15-2012 10:34 PM

Hello everyone,

I am still needing additional survey takers.  If anyone else has a little time, the links to the two surveys are below.  Paste the link in your browser and it will take you to the surveys.

Here is a link to access the survey on Survey Monkey.  This survey is only 10 short, simple questions to set the stage.  

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/BMQKBSV

Here is a link to access the second survey on Survey Monkey.  This survey is 10 comment types questions about countries in which you have practiced.  Please take the survey for as many countries as your experiences allow.   

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SDNVHXG

Thank you for your participation.

Jeff Koch AIA
    Law/Kingdon, Inc.
    Wichita KS

• 4.  RE:Needing volunteers to be interviewed or surveyed

Posted 03-16-2012 12:54 PM

Hello everyone,
    For the second survey about individual country experiences, please list only one country for each time you take the survey.  Please take a separate survey for each country on which you can comments.

Thanks,
    Jeff Koch AIA
    Law/Kingdon, Inc.
    Wichita KS

• 5.  RE:Needing volunteers to be interviewed or surveyed

Posted 03-31-2012 10:39 PM
    Hello Everyone,
    Last call for participants.   I really could use 10-20 more people to take the surveys.  I especially need suveys taken for individual country experiences.  I need to close the surveys by April 21th.

Thank you for your participation.

Jeff Koch AIA
    Law/Kingdon, Inc.
    Wichita KS