A limited block of rooms has been reserved at the Portland Hilton and Executive Tower
at 921 SW Sixth Avenue in Portland. Reservations must be received no later than August 27 for the group rate; however, the block may sell out prior to the deadline. You are responsible for making your own reservations. To make your reservation, contact the 1-800-HILTONS and identify the group with key phrase “Architects” or book online
(code AIA) to receive the group rate of $169 for single or double accommodations, plus 12.5% occupancy tax and 2% Tourism Improvement District Assessment. All reservations must be guaranteed with a credit card when you make your reservation. Room cancellations must be made at least 72 hours in advance of arrival.
The AIA is pleased to offer discounted airline and car rentals for this conference. To make your reservations, log on to the AIA Web site and click on the Travel Information link or contact the AIA’s official travel agency, Ovation Corporate Travel at (800) 925-4055 (or 516-624-0308 for international callers) Monday-Friday from 9am to 8pm EST.
offers special rates and numerous discounts on round-trip fares in the United States. Attendees will receive a 5 percent discount off coach and first-class fares by using discount code 9993BE
. How to book on American:
Delta Air Lines is offering up to 10 percent discount off eligible published fares to event participants.
- Directly through American Airlines (www.aa.com) enter 78H2BM in the area for “Promotion Code”
- Call American Airlines Meeting Services desk directly toll free or ask your travel agent to contact, 800-433-1790, and refer to discount code 78H2BM. The hours of operation are 6 a.m. – 1 a.m. Easter Time every day. Reservations for the hearing and speech impaired are also available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, at 800-543-1586.
- Reservations may also be made directly through Ovation Corporate Travel at (800-925-4055)
How to book on Delta:
Airport Ground Transportation
- Book online at the AIA Travel page (without booking fee) and your discount is calculated automatically.
- Call Delta Meeting Network reservations at 800-328-1111 (Toll-free reservation – No Booking fee), Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. Eastern Time. Refer to File Meeting Code
- Or, have your travel agent call Delta’s toll-free number to obtain these same advantages for you. The travel agent must refer to NMEPX
Tri-Met provides excellent light rail service from the airport to downtown on the red line. The service runs from 4:57 am until 11:26 pm, every 15 to 20 minutes, daily. The train goes downtown, where transfers can be made to all parts of the city. Portland is known for its excellent public transportation and the connection to and from the airport is no exception. The train can be picked up just outside baggage claim on the south end of the terminal (opposite of international arrivals). Fare is $2.05, and all-day passes are $4.25. For more information, go to www.trimet.org
or call 503.962.2444.
E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org