Thursday, November 17, 2011, 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM (Eastern Time (US & Canada))
Thursday, November 17, 2011 | 2:00 - 3:30 Eastern
1.5 AIA/CES credit is available for this webinar
Member Registration Fee: $95
Nonmember Registration: $120
In the current economy, healthcare clients are looking for ways to fund renovation and new construction projects – which naturally architects will design! With aging populations, new patients, new medical technology, new government mandates, and aging facilities and equipment, many hospitals and health systems are looking for innovative ways to define, develop, design and construct projects in this challenging financial climate.
- Learn about new ways that clients are engaging architects, and vice versa, to make projects happen.
- Examine what Owners are asking of their design teams to get projects approved in the Board Room, at State Agencies, with Collaborative and Diverse Users, and in local communities
- Define what Architects and firms are doing to expand their services upstream of bricks and mortar projects, and into side channels of these streams, to fill the design professional’s watershed
- Explore what Financial Professionals, Developers and Brokers are doing to promote healthcare design, construction and building occupancy
- Investigate what Contractors, Vendors, and other allied building professionals are doing to bring pre-build expertise to help grow projects from conception to construction
David Watkins, FAIA Chairman and President WHR Architects and
Thom Kurmel, DDES, AIA, President, TDK Consulting, LLC, (A SDVOSB)