Monday, June 4, 2012, 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM (Eastern Time (US & Canada))
Healthcare Essentials Webinar
Date & Time: Monday, June 4 | 2:00 pm – 3:30 pm Eastern
Earn 1.5 CEH HSW | Member Fee: $95 | Nonmember Fee: $120 | Register Today!
Francis Murdock Pitts, FAIA, FACHA OAA will conduct an in-depth analysis of recent trends and current practices in Mental Health reimbursement, diagnostics and treatment – including key drivers of change in fundamental approach and their impact on design of inpatient and outpatient treatment settings.
All participants will earn 1.5 CEH HSW. After viewing this webinar attendees will be able to:
1. Better understand the complexities of reimbursement and their impact on facility planning including the IMD Exclusion (Institute for Medical Disease).
2. Better undertand treatment modalities and impacts on design.
3. Gain insight into current thinking about patient safety and about new standards and products targeted at improving patient safety.
4. Understand the relationship between continuity of care and facility design.
5. Learn pros, cons, why's and how-to's of co-locating outpatient treatment of pediatric, adult, geriatric and forensic patients.
Francis Murdock Pitts, FAIA, FACHA, OAA, Principal, architecture +, Lomonaco & Pitts, Architects P.C.